These energy bites are the perfect combo of delicious chocolate and healthy fruit and nuts!
- 1 pound chocolate
- Dried fruits
- Shredded coconut (optional)
- Silicone cupcake liners or other silicone molds
- Either in the microwave or in a dish over hot water, melt the chocolate.
- Pour about 2 tbsp of the melted chocolate inside each silicone liner/mold. You could also drop a couple of tablespoons of the melted chocolate on wax paper, if you’d like to shape them differently.
- Drop nuts and pieces of dried fruit on top of the chocolate. You can also sprinkle some shredded coconut on top, if you like. Arrange any way you want.
- Let the chocolate energy bites sit in the fridge for a couple of hours, or until solid.