This New Year’s Eve popcorn is a great party treat, and is so easy to make!
- 6 cups popped popcorn (with no butter)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Gold star sprinkles
- Gold sugar sprinkles
- Black sugar sprinkles
- White candy pearls
- Line a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until melted.
- Drizzle the melted semi-sweet chocolate all over the popcorn. Before the chocolate hardens, drizzle the white candy pearls and gold sugar on top of the chocolate.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate on the popcorn. Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle the black sugar crystals and golden stars on top of the white chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Remove from refrigerator and break up into pieces.