- 1–8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners sugar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine cream cheese and butter in the bowl of a hand or stand mixer and blend until smooth.
- Add brown sugar, powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla and mix well.
- Place mixture in plastic wrap and cover well.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours to chill so it becomes firm.
- Pinch off small pieces (a little larger than a big grape) and roll.
- Pierce top of each ball with a pretzel stick.
- Use pretzel like a handle and roll mini cheeseballs in various coatings. Leave some un-coated for those guests that prefer no coating.
- Place back in refrigerator to chill until ready to serve.