These mini pumpkin cheesecake sandwich cookies are just the perfect snacking size! One isn’t going to be enough and with one taste, you’ll see why!
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese at medium speed for 10 seconds to soften.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar and beat again until combined, about 15 seconds.
- Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger and beat until combined, about 30 seconds. Be sure to scrape bowl as needed.
- Add whipped topping and beat on medium/high for about 20-30 seconds until thick and soft.
- Transfer mixture to a disposable pastry bag with the base of coupler inserted. (I didn’t use a tip, this was just to keep it round and opened.)
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup) line up 40 cookies, flat side facing up.
- Squeeze about a teaspoon of filling on a cookie. It may be easier to hold each cookie as you add the filling rather than filling them while they’re on the baking sheet.
- Squeeze about a teaspoon of filling on a cookie.
- Repeat for all cookies.
- Top each with another cookie, flat side down, pressing gently as to not squeeze filling out. Then enjoy your mini pumpkin cheesecake sandwich cookies!
- Freeze to make them like little ice cream sandwiches. These froze up quickly in about 15 minutes, but feel free to leave them in the freezer for longer.
- Use a plastic zip top bag with one corner cut if you don’t have a pastry bag.
- Use a decorative tip to get a swirly look to the filling.
- Don’t have a stand mixer? Use an electric hand mixer.