These mini pizza muffin tin appetizers are easy to make, and your guests are sure to love them!
- 1 roll pizza dough (13.8 oz)
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup (4 strips) bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce, plus additional for dipping
- fresh basil, chopped
- 12-cup muffin tin
- 5” circle cookie cutter/biscuit cutter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza dough and roll it to 1/4″ thickness and cut with a 5″ circle cutter. Place each circle of dough into prepared pan and press into the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle cheese, pizza sauce, more cheese, bacon, and pepperoni into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for five minutes before removing from pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil and serve with pizza sauce for optional dipping.