This Lucky Charms chocolate drizzled popcorn is an easy, no-bake St. Patrick’s Day treat! The sweet marshmallows and smooth chocolate pair perfectly with the crunchy popcorn!
- 6–8 mini Oreos
- Wilton metallic gold color mist
- 6 cups plain popped popcorn (no butter)
- 3/4 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows (pick them out of the cereal, or just get these charms cereal marshmallows that taste the same)
- 1/4 cup dark green chocolate melts
- Lime green jimmies sprinkles
- 1/4 cup bright white chocolate melts
- Dark green jimmies sprinkles
- Parchment paper
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Untwist and scrape the icing off of each mini Oreo and place the cookies on the lined baking sheet.
- Spray the cookies with the edible gold mist and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes to allow to dry. Remove from the fridge and turn each cookie over. Spray with the gold mist and chill for an additional 20 minutes. Set aside for later use.
- Line another cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread the popcorn out evenly in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the Lucky Charms marshmallows on top of the popcorn.
- Add the dark green chocolate melts to a small microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Drizzle all over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle with lime green jimmies.
- Evenly distribute the golden Oreo “coins” on top of the popcorn.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate melts. Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate all over the popcorn. Sprinkle with the dark green jimmies.
- Chill the popcorn for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and break up into pieces. Then enjoy your Lucky Charms chocolate drizzled popcorn!