Create a special treat for your special someone with this lovely Valentine’s Day Oreo truffles recipe! They’re so easy to make!
- Crush the cookies into crumbs, using a bag and meat tenderizer, or a few pulses in a food processor.
- Add cream cheese and crushed cookies to a bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer until completely combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and form the mixture into one inch balls, then set on a baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt candy over a double boiler or in a candy melting pot.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove balls from the freezer and dip into melted candy. Set on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and immediately top with sprinkles.