Easy chicken recipes that can be put together ahead of time and frozen
- *Terriyaki Dump Chicken
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1.5 tbls. minced ginger
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1.5 tbls. brown sugar
- 1.5 tbls. cider vinegar
- 1.5 tbls rice wine vinegar or sherry
- To Freeze:
- dump all ingredients including chicken pieces in a gallon size freezer bag, squeeze out as much air as you can, label your bag, lay flat in freezer. Once frozen you can stack them on end to save space.
- To Cook:
- Defrost in your refrigerator overnight (I have cooked these frozen and they were fine for us – I increase my cooking time)
- Just take your bag and DUMP into a greased baking dish-Cook at 350 in preheated oven until done usually 25-35 min for defrosted chicken breast.
- For crockpot: Cook on LOW for 6 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours or until no longer pink.