This hot chocolate popcorn snack is perfect for winter! It’s so delicious, and a very easy dessert popcorn to make for every day, or for family movie night!
1. Line a cookie or baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Place the popcorn in a single layer on the baking sheet.
2. Sprinkle the hot chocolate mix on top of the popcorn. If you have a flour sifter, it would help in even distribution of the cocoa but it’s not a requirement. Sprinkle the marshmallows and 2/3 cup of the chocolate chips on top of the popcorn.
3. Add the remaining chocolate chips to a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds or until completely melted and smooth. Stir well.
4. Drizzle the melted chocolate all over the popcorn and immediately add the chocolate sprinkles.
5. Allow the chocolate to harden for about 10 minutes. Then enjoy!