- 1 cup Shea Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- Can be found on Amazon or health or grocery stores
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon – some people are sensitive to cinnamon and it may give your skin a slight pink blush (you can leave it out if you are sensitive to it). Test a little bit on your skin first to see if you have a sensitivity.
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Heat shea butter and coconut oil over medium low heat in a small pan, stirring frequently until melted.
- Remove from heat allow pan to cool.
- Place in refrigerator just until mixture starts to set up- about 20 minutes – it should be opaque.
- Scoop into the bowl of your stand mixer and mix on high for 3-55 minutes until light, fluffy, and triple in size.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla extract, whip an additional 2 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container- mason jars are perfect for this.
- Keep out of hot areas, mixture will soften to nearly a liquid. I leave mine in the bathroom and haven’t had an issue with it melting.