For a delicious homemade treat, or a tasty homemade food gift, you have to make this easy homemade toffee fudge recipe!
- Line an 8” x 8” baking pan with parchment paper. Grease the parchment paper for easier release of the fudge.
- Add chocolate and butter to a microwave safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring between each heat session, until fully melted.
- Add marshmallow fluff, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Stir well.
- Add toffee baking bits (reserving some aside for the topping), and stir to combine.
- Pour into a baking pan, and use a spoon or knife to smooth out. Add remaining Heath candy bits.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 5 sections, by 5 sections, to make 25 pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator.