- Pop your popcorn as desired. Air-popped is best, but butter-free microwave popcorn works.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking oil and set aside.
- Place the corn syrup and white sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir continuously, until the white sugar is completely melted and the mixture takes on a caramel appearance, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter and stir in completely. Continue to cook for one more minute before removing from heat.
- Immediately pour the peanut butter mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat completely.
- Spread the peanut butter popcorn over the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Cut the Snickers Bites in half and sprinkle over the popcorn, pressing down gently as needed to firmly attach.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 25 seconds, then stir and reheat as needed until the chocolate is smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn.
- Let set for 4 hours or overnight until no longer tacky to the touch.
- Break up the Snickers popcorn and store in an airtight container until ready to serve.