This homemade dog treats are both healthy and delicious!
- 6 oz. chicken; cooked and shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup wild rice; cooked
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook wild rice according to box directions.
- Combine chicken, rice and chicken stock in a blender. Blend until well combined.
- In a bowl combine flour, egg and salt.
- Add in the chicken mixture to the flour mixture and stir until clumpy.
- Add some flour reserve to your work surface, then place your dough on your surface and kneed until well combined, adding flour as needed.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough out until 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out the treats in your desired shape and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before sharing. Then watch your dog enjoy these yummy homemade chicken and wild rice dog treats!