For a delicious addition to sweet drinks and a tasty topping to desserts, you have to make this 4 ingredient homemade blueberry simple syrup!
- Whisk together water, sugar and blueberries in a small saucepan over medium heat. Allow the mixture to come to a gentle boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir often.
- Remove from heat.
- Squeeze the juice of one citrus fruit into the syrup.
- Place a mesh strainer over a Mason jar. Pour the syrup over the strainer to remove pulp and seeds.
- Allow to cool. Then put the lid on the Mason jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.