- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and whisk to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently stir to combine. Fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle blueberries on top of each one. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean. Let cool for five minutes before removing from the pan.