Just because the holidays are a busy time doesn’t mean you can’t make some fun, festive snacks! These holiday pretzel rolo bites only take 10 minutes!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet with a Rolo on top of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3 minutes. You just want to melt the Rolos a bit, not bake the pretzels.
- When removed from the oven, immediately push another pretzel onto each Rolo, creating a little sandwich.
- Decorate with sprinkles of your choice. Sprinkle them on top, then lift up the Rolo sandwiches and press them into the excess sprinkles in the pan, so both sides get sprinkles.