These harvest homemade turtle candies are a quick, easy, and delicious fall treat! If you like chocolate and caramel, you have to try this recipe!
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 18–20 Kraft caramels – unwrapped
- 12 Hershey’s caramel apple filled chocolates
- Sea salt, to garnish
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Make 12 piles of 5-6 pecan halves on the lined cookie sheet.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the caramels in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth, stirring in-between.
- Add about 1 Tablespoon of the melted caramel on top of each pile of pecans. Be sure to cover every pecan piece so they will stick together.
- While the caramel is still warm, sprinkle with sea salt and place a Hershey’s caramel filled apple candy on top.
- Allow to cool and “firm up” for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!