For a fun and easy Halloween treat, make this Halloween Milk Chocolate Boo Bark! This is also a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy!
4 cups (two 12-oz. pkgs.) milk chocolate chips
Ghost Peeps (1 Package)
2 Kit Kat bar packages
1 M&Ms plain package (or maybe try a seasonal flavor, like white pumpkin pie M&Ms!)
1 candy corn package (if you have candy corn leftover after making your Boo bark, use it in one of these recipes)
13 x 9″ baking pan
- Place parchment paper into pan after cutting to appropriate size. Set pan aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute or on soften chocolate setting. Then stir. The chocolate chips may retain some of their original shape. If so, microwave in additional 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring until chips are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan on top of the parchment paper.
- Spread chocolate out as evenly as you can.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Have fun placing all your candy on top of the melted chocolate.
- When you are done arranging all of the candy where you want it, place the pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pull pan out of refrigerator and begin breaking the chocolate into chunks of Boo Bark with your hands.