Not all Christmas cookies have to be 100% homemade! Here’s how to use commercial cookies to make fun Fudge Round reindeer cookies!
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Small pretzel twists
- Little Debbie Fudge Rounds (or other round cookies)
- Large candy eyes
- Red fondant
- Tiny circle cookie cutter
- Parchment paper
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper before you get started.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 1/3 cup of chocolate chips on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip the bottom of your pretzel twists into the melted chocolate and press two on to the top of each fudge round for antlers.
- Place a small amount of chocolate onto the back of two candy eyes and carefully press them below the antlers. Repeat for the other reindeer.
- Roll out a golf ball sized piece of fondant in between two pieces of parchment paper and use a tiny circle cookie cutter to cut out as many red circles noses as you need.
- Place a small amount of chocolate onto the back of one red fondant nose and carefully press onto a fudge round below the eyes. Repeat for the other reindeer cookies.
- Let your chocolate harden. Then enjoy your yummy fudge round reindeer cookies!