This irresistible French toast bake recipe will win over any crowd! It’s easy to make and you can prep it the night before to have an easy breakfast!
- Spray a 9 x 13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place French bread in baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar until combined. Pour over french bread.
- Cover casserole with aluminum foil and place in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- For the pecan topping, drop pecans over the top of the casserole. In a food processor, cut together the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter until combined. Sprinkle over casserole. Re-cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake the covered casserole for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for another 20 to 25 minutes or until the casserole is cooked through and the eggs are completely set.
- Serve with your favorite syrup, powdered sugar, and/or fresh fruit.