If you want a quick, hearty breakfast, then you’ve got to make this veggie breakfast casserole!
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/3 cup onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup tomatoes
- 10 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Generously grease a 9×13″ baking dish and set aside.
- Add corn, zucchini, onions and butter to a large pan and cook on medium heat for three minutes. Add tomatoes, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, basil, salt and pepper to the prepared baking dish. Beat eggs until combined.
- Add vegetables to egg mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add cheese, and return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.