These no-bake peanut butter bites are a delicious and healthy treat that are really easy to mix up! And they only use 5 ingredients!
- Place peanut butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until melted.
- Whisk mixture until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a cupcake pan that has been lined with baking cups.
- Chop peanuts and sprinkle on top of peanut butter mixture (optional).
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from fridge and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Then enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple of days or in the freezer if you want to keep them for longer.