- 1 package (12 oz) chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Rainbow nonpareil sprinkles
- Silicone pan with bunny molds (24 cavities; other spring/Easter shapes would also look cute!)
- Place the bunny silicone pan on a baking sheet. Clear a spot in your refrigerator for the baking sheet and place it down to make sure it’s nice and level. Remove the sheet and silicone pan from the refrigerator.
- Fill each bunny cavity with colorful sprinkles.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Spoon chocolate into each bunny cavity, using the tip of your spoon to make sure it gets up into the ears. Repeat until all cavities are filled.
- Place sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. If you forget about the pan and chill it for too long, the bunnies can be hard to remove. In that case, you’ll want to set the silicone pan in a shallow dish of hot water to loosen the bunnies up.
- Pop the chocolate bunnies out of the pan by carefully inverting the bunny cavities.