- 6 Extra large eggs
- 1/2 C. shredded cheese
- 3–4 green onions, diced
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- I used shredded cheese and green onion as I wanted it meatless however, you could easily add diced up ham, browned sausage or additional veggies like spinach, mushrooms or tomatoes. You’ll be amazed how many interesting combinations you can come up with!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray 6 muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crack open all 6 sides and whisk.
- Pour the egg mixture into the 6 muffin tins and add your toppings (they will settle); I used shredded cheese and green onion as I wanted meatless however you could easily dice up ham or back or spinach and tomatoes and add them as well. These are great for the kids to help with!
- Bake on 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Insert a toothpick around 20 minutes and if it comes out clean they are done. If not, allow them to cook a few minutes longer.
- If you add extra or different ingredients they may add a little extra time to the total baking time.
- To reheat – simply place in the microwave for 1 minute and enjoy.
- These last around 4 days in the fridge