If you need a comforting and hearty soup to help you make it through cold days, then you have to give this easy chicken dumpling soup a try! It’s very quick to put together, and is so delicious!
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2– 10.5oz cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1– 14oz can chicken broth or stock
- 1 small white onion
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- 1/2 can refrigerator biscuits (like these conventional ones or these organic ones)
- Fresh parsley leaves (optional, for garnish)
- Prepare a medium-sized pot with enough water to cook the biscuits in. Set it to medium-high so that it boils. While you’re waiting for it to boil, in a separate large pot, combine your cooked shredded chicken, butter, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, diced white onion, and corn. Bring to a boil on medium heat and cook for about 20 minutes. While the soup cooks, go to step 2 and cook your dumplings.
- Cut 4 of your biscuits into quarters and place into your separate pot of boiling water. Boil uncovered for 10 minutes and then covered for another 10 minutes.
- Fold your cooked dumplings into your large pot of soup. You can chop up some fresh parsley leaves to put on top as garnish. Then enjoy your chicken and dumplings soup!