Delicious Easy Blue Cheese Chicken Salad
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 5.3-ounce cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, blue cheese, cranberries, almonds and onions. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and honey. Whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper to your liking. You can also add more of any of the other dressing ingredients at this point.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and veggies and gently stir until thoroughly combined. Taste and adjust all of the seasonings again.
- Serve with rolls for sandwiches, over a bed of lettuce or as an appetizer.
- To serve as an appetizer, you can top crackers, sliced cucumbers, or homemade tortilla cups. To make the tortilla cups, simply use a biscuit cutter to cut out rounds, lightly brush both sides with olive oil, and bake at 400 degrees until brown and crispy. You can use different size biscuit cutters to make different size cups, as seen in the photo.