Easy breakfast recipe using canned cinnamon rolls
- 1–2 package of Grands! Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package of turkey bacon, any brand
- Preheat the oven according to the cinnamon rolls package directions.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and unroll each cinnamon roll one at a time.
- Open the package of turkey bacon and take 1 slice at a time and lay on top of the unrolled cinnamon roll. Roll the cinnamon roll back up and place on your baking sheet.
- Repeat with all the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake according to the package directions.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool and few minutes prior to frosting.
- *If using 1 can of cinnamon rolls you will have turkey bacon leftover. I only used one can and had ½ a package left over so buy an extra can if you want to use it all or freeze your leftover bacon.