These delicious cranberry white chocolate chip cookies are mind-blowing good, are perfect for all occasions, and are super easy to make!
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and eggs; mix well.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet and mix until combined.
- Add the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips; mix well.
- Scoop the cookie dough into round balls and place on a parchment paper (or silicone baking mat) lined cookie sheet. Leave 2 inches between each dough ball as the cookies will spread while baking.
- Bake the cookies at 350F degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Use a spatula to remove the cookies from the baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack. Then enjoy!