This is a fun and delicious Halloween treat!
- Homemade or store-bought Rice Krispie Treats
- Wilton Pumpkin Cookie Cutter – I used a large Wilton Pumpkin Comfort Grip cookie cutter
- 2 tubes of Wilton orange frosting
- 1 tube of green frosting
- 1 tube of Wilton Sparkly Black Gel Icing
- Cut the Rice Krispie Treats into pumpkin shapes using your cookie cutter. This cookie cutter is large and I was able to get 6 large pumpkin from one 9×13 pan of treats. If you go with a smaller cookie cutter you could probably get double the treats.
- Use the Wilton orange frosting to outline the your pumpkin and then fill in. Use a toothpick to fill in the gaps.
- Use the green frosting for the stem.
- Finish by giving each Jack-o-lantern a fun face.
- Repeat with all your pumpkins.