- ¼ cup spaghetti noodles
- ¾ cup white rice
- 1 Tbsp. beef or chicken bouillon (depending on if you want beef flavored Rice A Roni or chicken)
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2½ cups of water
- Break spaghetti noodles into small pieces about ½” long.
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter. Add broken pasta and rice . Cook until lightly brown
- Add 2 ½ cups of water, and remaining seasoning and bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes until water is absorbed.
- Customize your flavors by adding in a bit of your favorite spices, start with a half tsp. to season. Try these add ins:
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- fresh crushed garlic