- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar, garlic powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Melt the ½ cup butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Mix in milk.
- Pour the butter/milk mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Fold the cheese into the biscuit dough.
- Drop 1/3-1/2 cup biscuits onto a baking sheet that has either been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or is lined with parchment paper or a Silpat cooking mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and mix together ¼ cup melted butter with parsley and brush the parsley butter over the top of the biscuits.