- In three separate microwave safe bowls, melt 1/2 cup of each color candy melt on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. While the microwave melts the candy, work through steps 2 and 3.
- Place a tiny amount of sprinkles in the bottom of the star molds.
- Now place your lollipop sticks in the stick slots of the mold, making sure they are pushed all the way to the top of the stars.
- Now that your chocolate is melted, scoop them into 3 separate decorating bags and cut a small tip off the ends.
- Use your chocolate filled decorating bags to fill each each part of the star with a mix of the three colors.
- Lightly tap your star mold onto the counter and twist your lollipop sticks to ensure all sides are covered.
- Set in the freezer for 5 minutes, pop out, and enjoy your chocolate star pops!