- 1 package brownie mix (for 9x13 pan) and ingredients to make brownie mix
- 3 cups crushed pretzels (I use my food processor)
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Melt butter in a large microwaveable bowl at 50% power for 1-2 minutes. Stir in Sugar and add pretzels. Press into a 13×9 baking pan. Bake 8 minutes. Cool.
- Reduce oven heat to 350.
- Prepare brownie mix following the directions on the package. Pour brownie mix over pretzel crust and bake 35 minutes or until the center comes out clean when poked with a toothpick. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan on the stove, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter on low heat stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat and pour over top of brownie. Spread to create an even layer. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Cut into 1.5″ x 1.5″ bars.
- Makes about 36-48 bars.