For an easy, inexpensive and delicious no-bake fall dessert, you have to try this caramel apple cheesecake dip! It’s also a great party appetizer!
- 20 soft caramels
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 21 oz can of apple pie filling
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cup whipped topping
Whipped topping, nuts, apple chunks, a dash of cinnamon, and/or a drizzle of caramel sauce (not the melted soft caramels, as it will harden).
Graham crackers, cookies, and/or fruit (like apples!).
- Unwrap caramels and put in a microwave safe bowl. Add the Tablespoon of milk on top. Microwave for 30-50 seconds, until melted (CAREFUL – very hot!).
- Using a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or hand mixer, beat cream cheese for about 20-30 seconds.
- Pour melted caramels that have cooled for about 30 seconds into whipped cream cheese and whip and blend until incorporated.
- Add apple pie filling and cinnamon and whip on high for about 20 seconds. *Since the apples are soft, they should break down into smaller chunks. You can help this along by using a butter knife/hard spatula to scrape down the sides and drag it through the apples to make smaller pieces.
- Add whipped topping and mix on low until combined.
- Add optional toppings from the list above. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with one (or more) of the serving ideas above. Then enjoy!