With so many people struggling with their budgets this year, I thought now would be a good time to start sharing some great gifts that you can make for Christmas. Now is the time to start planning & making if you haven’t already! I’m going to try to focus on things that don’t look too “crafty” and that don’t take too much time to accomplish. Here’s the first list of 10 very do able & affordable holiday gifts in this series.
1. Candy Cane Colored Sugar Body Scrub found at Jac Olyn Murphy
2. These DIY photo blocks are a great Grandma gift! Found at I Heart Naptime
3. slipper boots made from an old sweater from Drawings Under The Table
4. Ice Pandora shows you how to customize a mug which you can fill with some goodies for a cute gift!
5. Little kids will love these animal felt finger puppets from The Idea Room
6. Reusable crochet face scrubbies from Dabbles and Babbles
7. A set of these button bookmarks would be cute from I Heart Naptime
8. A sewing kit in a jar from Funkytime
9. Here’s a cute gift you can make for someone that love’s Downton Abbey. Downton Abbey inspired butler’s bell memo board from Atta Girl Says
10. Apple cinnamon pancake mix & she gives you a label to print from The Country Chic Cottage
Are you planning on making gifts this year? If you are, what are you making?
You might also like to check out last year’s Frugal Christmas Gifts Series