I think everyone needs a little luxury in their lives. Something fancy to relax and have some much needed me time with. As a mom of two wonderful but crazy kids, my me time moments are few and far in-between! But when I do have some time to myself, I love relaxing in a luxurious bath. That means using bath bombs! And while I love commercial bath bombs, I’m a frugal DIYer at heart. If I can save money and get to make my own custom beauty products, then that’s all the excuse I need to spend a bit of time making my own homemade bath bombs! If you also want to make your own bath bombs, then you have to try some of these 10 Luxurious DIY Bath Bombs!
Making your own bath bombs is surprisingly easy. They also don’t take that many ingredients, and you likely already have most of what you need!
Along with making these for myself, I also like to make these to give as presents! Next time it’s someone’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or Christmas, definitely consider giving some of these DIY bath bombs as homemade gifts!
10 Luxurious DIY Bath Bombs
1. Midas Touch Bath Bombs by Soap Queen
2. Rose Milk Homemade Bath Bombs by A Pumpkin and a Princess
3. Citrus DIY Bath Bombs by How Does She
4. Lavender Bath Bombs by Mama Instincts
5. Heart-Shaped Homemade Bath Bombs by A Cultivated Nest
6. Swirly Teal Bath Bombs by Girl Loves Glam
7. Ice Cream Scoop DIY Bath Bombs by I Am Not the Babysitter
8. Fizzy Cupcake Bath Bombs by This Grandma is Fun
9. Cocoa Bear Bath Bombs by The Makeup Dummy
10. Blue Peppermint Bath Bombs by Bitz & Giggles
Have you ever made DIY bath bombs?
You might also be interested in: