A good dip is a must-have for any gathering! Whether you’re having a sports party, birthday party, or just a random get-together, you have to serve at least one delicious dip! Luckily there are many types of dip recipes in the world! There are cheese-based dips, cream cheese-based dips, bean dips, avocado dips (AKA guacamole), yogurt dips, and more! To give you some ideas of what you could serve at your next party, here are 21 Crowd-Pleasing Dip Recipes!
While you’re looking at all these delicious dip recipes trying to choose an appetizer, don’t forget that you’ll need something to actually dip into them! What you choose to serve with your dips may vary based on what dip you choose and/or your personal preferences. I personally always like small, round bread slices (toasted or non-toasted, it doesn’t matter to me)! You may also serve your dips with cut fruit and veggies, crackers, pretzels, potato chips, or tortilla chips, some of which come in special shapes just for dipping! Veggies are often best paired with lighter dips, like yogurt dips. Bread is best for richer, heavier dips that could benefit from the extra dipping support that bread gives. The other dippers are good for everything in between.
21 Crowd-Pleasing Dip Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Dip from spendwithpennies.com
- Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip from damndelicious.net
- Creamy Garlic Scape Dip from pinchofyum.com
- Individual 7 Layer Dip Cups from acultivatednest.com
- Copycat Chili’s Queso Dip Recipe from cincyshopper.com
- Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip from wonkywonderful.com
- Spinach Dip Recipe from browneyedbaker.com
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip from skinnytaste.com
- Game-day Recipe: Pretzel Bites And Beer Cheese Dipping Sauce from tikkido.com
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip from culinaryhill.com
- Texas Caviar Bean Dip from spicysouthernkitchen.com
- Hot Ham And Cheese Dip Recipe from bunsinmyoven.com
- Shrimp Scampi Dip from damndelicious.net
- Best Ever Cheesy Pizza Dip from yummyhealthyeasy.com
- Easy Black Bean Dip from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower Dip from justataste.com
- Beet & Goat Cheese Spread from chasetheflavors.com
- Shrimp Dip from fromvalerieskitchen.com
- Guacamole Avocado Dip from sandhiyascookbook.com
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Yogurt Fruit Dip from almostsupermom.com
- Coconut Shrimp with Pineapple Marmalade Dip from africanbites.com
With all of these wonderful dip recipes to choose from, you’re sure to find at least one that’d be perfect for your party!
Which of these dips sounds like it could become your favorite?