Decorations For Your Super Bowl Party!

Are you having a Super Bowl party? I think parties are always more fun if you have some decorations! Here are some last minute decorations that you can print to help get  everyone into the spirit of the event.

Super Bowl Printable Team Banner

We’re not huge sports fans. We usually just like to watch the major games like the Super Bowl,  or the finals of the World Cup and World Series. My Go Team Banner in our tv room  is from Catch My Party

Super Bowl Party Snack Pack

Super Bowl Party Snack Printables from Hostess With the Mostess

Super Bowl Printables

Super Bowl Printables for both teams @ Catch My Party

super bowl lanterns

Super Bowl Lanterns from Fiskars

freebie super bowl printable
Free Printable Cupcake Toppers from Diana Rambles

Suber Bowl Bingo

Free Printable Super Bowl Bingo  from StudioDIY

football cupcake wrappers

Chevron Cupcake Wrappers from The Celebration Shoppe

Super Bowl Subway Art

Super Bowl Subway art from Made From Pinterest

Go to the linked sources in order to print your free Super Bowl Decorations.

Who are you rooting for 49ers or Ravens? Our house is split – which should make for some loud and fun game viewing!

Comments

Not a Sports Party house…but the events are playing on the TV screen. ;-) Usually on Super Bowl day I traditionally went for a Sub sandwich, chips and dip genre of menu! But no decor additions. Heck, I only hang around the Tube so that I can catch some of the awesome commercials.!!! It’s like the Hallmark Movie Specials. The commercials are as fabulous and touching as the movie itself!!! LOL. {{hugs}} to you Manuela! xo

No sports fans here (aside from soccer and fencing), so the only football games I’ve ever watched were the high school games I went to as a member of the marching band, lol. So I’ve never seen a Super Bowl game. But I do like Super Bowl party food — and always look for some recipes to make on the day. Nothing like chowing down on brats and hot wings while re-watching the latest Downton Abbey episode, lol.

LOL! My husband might actually like Downton Abbey if I served that kind of food.

Yes, I think the food, commercials and the half time show are the best parts of the Super Bowl!

Looks like we are a non sports crowd here today:>) The one and only Super Bowl we ever watched was the one that Janet Jackson performed for half time. Ahem. We were at a youth group Super Bowl party. Double Ahem. Lol. You should have seen all those Christian kids and parents sitting there in stunned silence.
    I like your decoratons :>}

Those cute decorations really make me wish that I was having a party! No one would come over here though and watch on our ancient tv, lol! Being a former ad girl, I just watch for the commercials, and Maurie really only wants the gameday food!

Those are great decorations!

We don’t usually watch either – not big sports fans here.

Being from California I would say I am rooting for the 49ers. But we are only an hour away from Baltimore,so I guess I could root for them too!

Deanna